We are excited to announce the integration of The Pack Tour and The Pack Pay, which makes it easier than ever to pay crew contracts on The Pack Tour.
With just a few button clicks, you can now pay your crew members' contracts - on time and accurately, without having to worry about manual calculations or bank transfers.
🙌 Here are just a few of the benefits of using The Pack Pay:
- Easier and faster payments: With this integration, you can pay your crew members quickly and easily with just a few clicks, straight from the contract you agreed with them.
- Reduced administrative costs: The Pack Pay can help you reduce your administrative costs; no more double checking amounts and asking for invoices - it's all right there in the platform. This frees up your time so you can focus on other important tasks.
- Happy crew: Crew members, like all of us, appreciate being paid on time and accurately. The combined power of The Pack Pay and The Pack Tour will make sure correct amounts are being paid quickly to the right crew member.
🎸Things to try with this new update:
- 💸 Pay Crew Contracts: as a tour organizer, once a contract is shared with a crew member, you will have a "pay" button to click on the contract. Clicking it will refer you to the payment gateway, allowing you to select any payment method you want to pay this contract. (SEPA, credit card, iDEAL,...)
- 🤑 Ask to get Paid for a Contract: As a crew member, once a contract is shared with you, you can request the organizer to pay.
- 📎 Add Attachments: both tour organizers and crew members can add attachments to the payment. Add your invoice, receipts for expenses or a nice picture.
- 🧾 Change amounts: Sometimes a tour organizer might want to pre-pay part of the contract to get a crew member started, or a crew member might want to add expenses to the payment amount. No problem; you can edit the amounts and add a note to clarify what you're paying/requesting payment for.
- 🔀Keep track of payments: keep perfect track of which (part of a) contract has been paid already. Both tour organizers and crew members are able to see every finalized payment in their contract view, erasing all doubts about payment statuses and cash flow!
➡️ Go ahead and give it a try, and as always we are grateful for any feedback you might have!